Tuesday, June 28, 2011

It's Been a Long Time

It's been a very long time since I posted and I apologize for that. Frankly, until the wedding, I had been dressing far less and posting not at all. Mistress Susan had relaxed the femininity requirements on me. Things kind of changed with the wedding and of course now that I am in the unfortunately named "Sissy House" dresses and skirts have become a daily thing again. She's not nearly as strict with me as the other mistresses are with their gurls, but she doesn't like to be the soft touch so while I'm in the house I am back to a 24/7 female lifestyle. I was worried living with everybody, particularly Xiu, but we all do get along quite well and I guess we're some of the few people who can understand what we're going through. I will be trying to post more, but I can't make any promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment