Saturday, October 16, 2010

First Date with Roger (Xiu)

The date went OK. Obviously, he's not my type--and the problem was I knew that and he didn't. I think he was also very intent on proving to both of us that he was the man in the relationship. However, he can be a bit overbearing regardless. Very early on in the date, I started realizing I picked the wrong top because if he was aggressive enough, he'd find out that I was wearing breast forms very quickly. I did flirt and we did kiss several times. The girls saw to that. There will be another date. The key for me is to get the practice they want me to have without leading Roger on too much. He did put his hand on my knee and felt how smooth it was in the pantyhose. I asked him if he liked his pantyhose as much as mine and that stopped that, but I am sort of not supposed to treat him as anything less than 100% masculine.

As for why he isn't furious with me about the feminization--he's not happy about it, but I've mostly stood back and watched. He knows I'm part of the girls who did this, but I haven't been the one giving orders--they've been careful about this.

You'd have to ask the girls why it's so important that we date. It's sort of a right of passage and I guess it is the ultimate passing and a bit of a head trip, but it's not like Jill or Cindy are dating guys all the time. I think if we had steady boyfriends or dated guys on our own or something, they'd be very unhappy.

3 comments:

  1. Amber: You are so beautiful. What was it like kissing him? Was it exciting like when in guy mode you'd kiss a girl? Or was it a turn off. You make such a gorgeous woman, its hard to imagine not getting butterflies in your stomach when he kisses or touches you. Well, I hope you are enjoying at least some of your experiences.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. post something new please, even telling us about your day would be nice

    you look very pretty


    oh and the left picture on your background is super cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that Xiu knows that you are a sissy, you're dates can go on more naturally. Just be yourself.

    I am sure that the mistresses have made it clear to her just what she/he can and cannot do.

    if so, all you have to do is let him have his way like a good girl.

    They probably want you to experience a make out session. I am sure Susan and Sheila won't let him/her go all the way. Trust them. Make it a weekend to remember.

    ReplyDelete