Sunday, July 11, 2010

My Name is Amber and I My Bra Overflows

Well my breast forms did come and they are actually changing the way I type. When Ms. Susan saw them she squealed like she had won the lottery and they haven't left my chest yet. It was actually very hard to sleep last night as I was very aware of them. You'll be seeing pictures soon. I guess these pictures show how flat I was before with a padded bra and no padding.

Cindy is home now and we are all supposed to meet the woman who does their hair at lunch. I know idea why I'm supposed to be there as I have only met her once. I get the feeling that this is not going to be something that I like, but there really isn't much that I can do about it really. It also means going out to lunch in public. The girls want a big all sissy photo shoot soon as well.

I understand that I will be expected to go to class as a girl in the Fall. I will have some definite problems with that and I am going to attempt to put my foot down. It's kind of scary to think that they intend to keep me dressing into Fall though I know they're thinking years not weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Amber,

    You are looking more lovely with every post. I wish you were close to Chicago, I'd love to take you on a date.

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries hun - Ask Cindy and Jill - their grades didn't even falter when their lessons began - quite the opposite! They are excellent students now, so whatever the girls have planned for you can't be all bad! ;) Do you epoxy, use spray adhesive or use tape to keep your new girls in place (like at night) or what? If you find yourself sweating a lot behind the forms, put a cotton pad over your nipples under the forms and it will soak up all the sweat so you will feel less uncomfortable! :)

    Can't wait to see how good you look during Fall in Mary Janes, stalkings, a crisp white boddice and a sweater thrown over your shoulders! You will look absolutely yummy! Oh and those long black gloves look hot hun! :) XOXO
    Brandy

    ReplyDelete