Friday, July 2, 2010

My Name Is Amber and I Make a Beautiful Bride

When you're a sissy, surprises are a very dangerous thing. I won't say that they're all bad, but more often than not, you're the one about to be surprised. When all 5 mistresses showed up at my place this afternoon and suggested that it was time that I go for a walk outside, I didn't object too strenuously. I figured that I have done more embarrassing stuff. I was wrong.

Our walk turned into some window shopping, which soon turned into stepping into a bridal shop for "just a minute", which soon turned into me modeling wedding dresses. The women who worked at the shop didn't seem alarmed at all, though Ms. Sheila did insist on doing most of the talking. The good part was that they were busy with a real bride to be. The bad news is that the real bride to be and the entire wedding party were there and it wasn't long before they heard me speak and realized I was a guy.

Afterward, Ms. Amanda told me Ms. Susan is going to make you look, act, and even think as girlish as possible so you better get used to it. She told me how much less embarrassing things will be for me if I really work on learning how to pass as an actual female. I hate to admit she's partly right, but I wouldn't have to worry about it at all if they weren't trying to make me so girlish in the first place.

6 comments:

  1. You make an absolutely stunning bride!!! I would very much like to see more, and all 3 girls in wedding gowns , would be a wonderful thing !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amber. You look beautiful. "Say Yes to The Dress."

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will make a gorgeous debutante, bridesmaid, or bride.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful in that wedding dress, I wouldn't be surprise to read later on that you brought that wedding dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your looks are awesome girl! If your voice gave you away, you need to work on your girl voice. Practice, practice and soon you won't have to worry about talking in public - you will appear and sound like the beautiful young lady you seem to be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Yes You Do!!" The title says it all.

    ReplyDelete