Monday, July 12, 2010

My Name is Amber and I'm a Bridesmaid

Wendy is beyond evil. She is getting married in April and today she asked the three of us to be three of her 7 bridesmaids. When I told her that April was a long way off and that I didn't intend to be dressing this way for almost another year she just patted my arm and said "I know". When I told her that I may never be able to pass that well, she guaranteed me I would. She told me she needed a beautiful redheaded bridesmaid and when I told her my hair wasn't actually red, she just laughed. Why would you want three guys you don't even know that well as bridesmaids? This is going to be so humiliating. I really felt sick to my stomach when I opened the card and saw what she intended us to do, but I know that I can't refuse. There's no way Ms. Susan would allow that. Don't bridesmaid's dress the bride?

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Amber. If Wendy said you will be able to pass, I am sure you will...whether you want to or not. It really does sound like a unique opportunity to learn all of the 'secrets' from the Bride's side of a wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did it feel being dressed up as Madonna at that 80s party?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bachlorette Part soon?

    ReplyDelete