Saturday, June 26, 2010

My Name is Amber and I Love Chick Flicks

I'm sorry that I haven't been able to post for a few days. I've been under the weather. I spent most of the last 3 days in bed watching a steady rotation of movies provided for me by Ms. Susan. I saw 13 Going on 30, Devil Wears Prada, Mean Girls, Twilight, New Moon, and How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.

I'm out of bed now and they're making up for lost time it seems. Monday I begin wearing pantyhose fulltime. I need to buy several more pantyhose. Wearing lingerie underneath my regular clothing is so nerve racking. You just can feel like everybody knows what you're wearing even when there is no possible way.

LGB: The worst part of the shopping trip was just feeling like everybody was scaring at me. I am sure that it wasn't as bad as I made it out to be in my mind, but it still embarrased me.

3 comments:

  1. Glad that you are back among the living Amber. As far as wearing lingerie and pantyhose under your regular clothing, no problem. No one will ever know. Like me, there are probably a lot of men who wear them everyday under our finest suits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amber!

    Don't you know everyone loves to look at beautiful women? Women like to check out their competition and the men like to see what's worth fighting over! You should know that people will always stare - get used to it - it's part of being a woman! ;) You should be learning that by now, right? The only way you can be embarassed is if you let people have more control over you than you do.

    Confessions of a Shopaholic should be on your list, too! Waxing is so much easier than shaving hun...besides - after the initial sting, you will be carefree for a few weeks! beats shaving every other day and risking nicking yourself...especially behind the knees where all those nice blood vessels are resting so close to the surface. ;) You could always go laser, but for a girl on a budget you could also put that on your to-do list! haha :)

    Hope you feel better soon grrl! Drink plenty of water and take your vitamins with an extra dose of C - it is virtually impossible to overdose on Vit-C, as the body will expell any unneeded vitamins in your urine. Besides - you do want to get better, don't you? Your fans eagerly await your posts and love to hear how you are doing, what you are learning, and your insights on cheating men and what you would do if your man ever cheated on you! :)

    XOXO Brandy

    P.S. Remember - the majority of the female population spends years of their lives slaving over themselves in order to look good, so if someone happens to look at you, it must be because you are worth looking at!

    P.P.S. I realize you are just starting upper school, but you should really work on your grammar and spelling. I am fairly certain your professors would frown at all of your typos and mark off for such careless oversights. Granted, this is a blog and not an APA-formatted paper, but people will judge you by your words too, so don't project yourself as an idiot - it makes other grrls look bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get better soon. We would not want you to get behind hin your femininity training. :)

    ReplyDelete