Friday, June 18, 2010

My Name is Amber And I Still Wear Panties

Thank you to whoever pointed out Cindy's profile to me. I saw that I was being played and I exploded, I immediately took off my heels and packed up my makeup and my new purchases and I destroyed them throwing them out in the dumpster behind my building. I then called up Ms. Susan very calmly and told her I needed to see her immediately.

When she arrived, she took one look at me and new that I was on to her. She told me that we could do things the hard way. She could call Ms. Heather and between the two of them dress and restrain me or she could send out my pictures to everybody I knew or we could just sit and talk calmly. I was not happy, but I chose the second option.

She told me that by cheating on her multiple times I had humiliated her and that she needed to humiliate me right now. By turning me into her girl she was doing it, but doing it without embarrassing me in front of my friends or family. She also told me that the fact I didn't like doing it, but I was doing it anyway to please her was very romantic and the fact that I was doing it not to displease her was extremely erotic for her. She reminded me that I promised to be her girl and informed me that she still wanted that. I tried to convince her to let me be her man, but she reminded me that it didn't work out too well for us.

I talked to her about Jill and Cindy and she told me that she had no doubt that by the end of the Summer, I'd be just as feminine as they are. I can't believe that and I don't want to think about it. They've been doing it so long and by now you know that Jill had me totally fooled. Ms. Susan informed me that if I didn't want her to send out the pictures or to inform Ms. Heather I'd need to reallize just how feminine she was going to make me, not just in my looks, but in my behavior, and my thoughts. She also told me I'd have to be punished for throwing out my things. I agreed and go a major spanking. Tomorrow we're going to go shopping to replace my lingerie and makeup and then some.

Some of you are going to think I'm a real wimp for backing down, but I didn't know what else to do. When she left, I even apologized. She told me she was proud of me for that. I've been looking at those blogs all day--I can't see how she can possibly turn me into that, but it's scary just to think she's trying to do this.

3 comments:

  1. Amber, I wanted to apologize for commenting in your blog. As you probably imagined, I was put up to it. Both Jill and tricked you in different ways and I know you're probably very mad at both of us, although I suspect much more at Jill. I just wanted to tell you that there are very few people who can possibly understand what you're going through and we're two of them. Sometimes things can be very difficult, but it's not as bad as it probably seems right now. Eventually, put on makeup or a bra is going to be like brushing your teeth or combing your hair in the morning. I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot of each other this Summer, but I just wanted you to know that if you ever need somebody to talk I'm sure I speak for Jill too in saying that we're here for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cindy. You really look amazing in those pictures. If I hadn't seen the picture of you as a guy, I wouldn't believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Amber. Both Cindy and Jill do look amazing. And, I am sure you will too, as you already appear extremely attractive. It is nice that you will now have Jill and Cindy with whom to share your feelings or vent. Those of us who follow these blogs are sort of like 'cheerleaders' for all of you as you have been given the opportunity to see how the other half live. Something that many of us would love to have tried. Perhaps we all can learn something through this experience.

    ReplyDelete